These guides and resource manuals were written by faculty and community members under the auspices of the CTSI Community Engagement program.
This work is licensed. Attribution is required for use. Learn more
Guides and Resource Manuals for Community Organizations and Agencies
- Community-Engaged Research: A Quick-Start Guide for Community-Based Organizations (PDF 419KB)
- Community-Engaged Research with UCSF Researchers: A Resource Manual for Community-Based Organizations (PDF 374KB)
Guides and Resource Manuals for Community Clinicians
- Community-Engaged Research: A Quick-Start Guide for Community-Based Clinicians (PDF 471KB)
- Community-Engaged Research with UCSF Researchers: A Resource Manual for Community Clinicians (PDF 425KB)
Collaborate with UCSF Researchers
Do you represent a community or constituency outside UCSF? Are you interested in finding out about opportunities to work with UCSF researchers? Do you want to learn more about what research can do for your community, clients, or patients?
The CTSI Community Engagement Program provides consultation to representatives of:
- Community-based organizations
- Public and private clinics and pharmacies
- Government offices and agencies
- Planning and conducting research with UCSF investigators
- Implementing research
- Disseminating research
- Learning about evaluation and research
- Establishing research advisory boards
Community representatives do not need a research partner to receive consultation about your research and evaluation questions. Having UCSF researchers provide consultation on clinical issues or conduct a program evaluation for a community clinic or agency are outside the scope of this research consultation service, but we have resources we can refer you to for these questions.
Please fill out an online consultation form to request a consultation with the Community Engagement Program.
If you have not been contacted by a member of the Community Engagement Program consulting team within three business days of submitting your request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.