Open Forums provide online tools for open brainstorming.
Forums marked with the icon are restricted to UCSF & Affiliates only. To access, do one of the following:
- Use a network connection that originates from UCSF campus or a UCSF CTSI Affiliate location
- Login via MyAccess
- Use VPN — instructions below
Archived Open Forums
- CER / PCORI: Share information and facilitate collaborations around CER and PCORI.
- Digital Health Innovators: Discuss questions and ideas about Digital Health
VPN: navigate to http://accelerate.ucsf.edu/forums/mhealth
- CTSI Annual Pilot Awards to Improve the Conduct of Research : An "Open Proposal" opportunity
- Patient Centered Outcomes Research (AHRQ R24): Share information and facilitate collaborations around this funding opportunity.
VPN: navigate to http://accelerate.ucsf.edu/forums/PCOR_R24_2012
- UCSF Profiles: Send us questions, feedback & suggestions about the tool that helps you search, discover and network with colleagues.
- CTSA Admin Supplement: Join us in crafting the CTSI Admin Supplement submissions, due in Feb 2011.
VPN: navigate to http://accelerate.ucsf.edu/forums/adminsupp_feb2011
- Renewal: CTSA Grant Renewal Ideas for potential inclusion in the competing grant renewal
VPN: navigate to http://accelerate.ucsf.edu/renewal
- Stimulus Funding: Ideas for utilizing economic stimulus package funding opportunities
VPN: navigate to http://accelerate.ucsf.edu/stimulus
- CTSI Year 4 Ideas: Ideas to influence CTSI's Year 4 activities
VPN: navigate to http://accelerate.ucsf.edu/ideas
Accessing Open Forums with VPN
To access UCSF-only Open Forums with the VPN, use the Network Connect application, as illustrated. Then navigate to the desired forum using the URLs listed above.
To request access to VPN, email
ITS customer support or call (415) 514-4100 Option 2 to request set up.
Contact us if you encounter problems accessing Open Forums.