The UCSF Clinical Research Center at Parnassus is located at 400 Parnassus Avenue, A101. It features 2500 square feet of outpatient space that has been renovated to meet the needs of investigators, study staff and patients. Notable features include:
- Comfortable waiting room with television and mobile charging station
- Expanded space for phlebotomy services
- Multiple exam and procedure rooms
- Short-term touchdown space for study staff
In addition, the CRS offers nursing services for extended outpatient visits (outpatient visits that last 10 or more hours) on Tuesdays and Thursdays, excluding campus holidays. These extended visits will be accommodated in our outpatient room located on 12 Moffitt, M1216.
Inpatient Services on 12 Moffitt in Collaboration with the Medical Center
Procedure to schedule an inpatient visit:
- Submit a CRS reservation request to the CRS Operations Analyst at email@example.com. Reservation requests should be submitted a minimum of five business days ahead of the requested visit, in order to increase the likelihood of having an available bed.
- The CRS Operations Analyst will respond to your reservation request within one business day.
- Submit the UCSF Admitting Department Reservation Form to the CRS Operations Analyst upon confirmation of the inpatient reservation.
- Within 48 hours of the visit, please submit the MD orders, Informed Consent Form, HIPAA form, and documentation that the participant meets the inclusion criteria to qualify for the study.
- The CRS nursing staff will coordinate with the bedside nursing staff to ensure all research procedures are performed according to the protocol.
Address & Directions
Inpatient and Extended Outpatient Visits:
505 Parnassus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94143
Outpatient Services: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-6:00PM (excluding all campus holidays) and the second Saturday of every month, 8:00AM-4:00PM. Extended Outpatient visits can be accommodated on Tuesdays and Thursdays (excluding all campus holidays).
Inpatient Services: By Request.
Associate Nursing Director
Lourdes Moldre, RN, MSN
Sample Processing Manager
Nick Larocque, MS