Request an Ethics Consultation
Note: Submit only one request per project even if you need assistance in multiple areas.
We recommend using a browser other than Internet Explorer to complete your request.
The Ethics Consultation Service provides advice on ethical issues regarding:
- Informed consent
- Clinical trial issues (including randomization, use of placebo)
- Special populations (including children, prisoners, impaired decision-making)
- Working in resource-poor countries
- Genetic testing, gene transfer, stem cells
- Payment of participants
- Sensitive conditions (including HIV infection, injection drug use, major psychiatric illness)
- Other ethical issues