Request a Preclinical Development Consultation
Note: Submit only one request per project even if you need assistance in multiple areas.
We recommend using a browser other than Internet Explorer to complete your request.
The Preclinical Development Consultation Service provides guidance in designing and implementing an early drug and device development program from an early proof-of-concept stage to an IND/IDE submission. Services include, but are not limited to:
- High-throughput screening assays and hit validation
- Synthetic chemistry services (medicinal chemistry, custom synthesis, in-house or to be outsourced)
- Biological assays for evaluation of therapeutics (e.g. ADME/PK/Toxicology studies) or devices (e.g. Biocompatibility)
- Disease animal model selection (Inflammatory, Metabolic, Neurodegenerative/Neuromuscular Disorders; Oncology)
- Surgical animal model selection
- IACUC protocol preparation