Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
The Problem Resolution Center
UCSF Faculty Mentoring Program
- Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, Sheila Heen, and Roger Fisher. Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss what Matters Most. Penguin; First Edition, April 2000.
- Roger Fisher, William Ury, and Bruce Patton. Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt; Second Edition, April 1992.
- Mark Juergensmeyer. Gandhi's Way: A Handbook of Conflict Resolution. University of California Press; Second Edition, April 2005.
- Kenneth Cloke and Joan Goldsmith. Resolving Conflict at Work: A Complete Guide for Everyone on the Job. Jossey-Bass; April 2001.
- Sharon Ellison. Taking the War Out of Our Words. Wyatt-MacKenzie Publishing; January 2009.
- John Paul Lederach. The Moral Imagination: The Art and Soul of Building Peace. Oxford University Press, USA; January 2005.
- Daniel J. Levinson. The Seasons of a Man's Life. Ballantine Books, May 1986.
- Healy CC, and Welchert AJ. Mentoring relationships: a definition to advance research and practice. Educ Res 1990; 19:17-21.