The TICR program offers a broad array of educational opportunities for junior faculty, fellows, and advanced predoctoral students at UCSF.
- Summer Clinical Research Workshop: 8-week summer program consists of three courses that address research design, career development and ethics. This is the starting point for all clinical research training at UCSF.
- Advanced Training in Clinical Research (ATCR): year-long program for health scientists who desire rigorous training in the methods and conduct of clinical research.
- Master's Degree in Clinical Research: two-year course of study that includes ATCR, some additional courses, and mentored supervision of a clinical research thesis.
- Supplemental Training Program in Implementation and Dissemination Sciences Research for Translating Evidence into Practice, Policy and Public Health: one-year course of study to help scholars design and implement more effective intervention programs, more comprehensive evaluations of their interventions, and better funding proposals.
- Individual Courses: UCSF faculty, fellows, students may take most TICR courses on an individual basis.